There’s never been a greater need to ‘get away from it all’ than at the present time!
We hope you’ll join us this year at The Hilltop Inn where our plan for dealing with Covid-19 is to make our guests as safe as possible yet with as little inconvenience as possible. To this end we’d like to notify our guests of the following:
Office and Check-In:
- All our condos are equipped with a keyless entry system. This is convenient for our guests and minimizes staff interaction. Guests will be provided their 4-digit access code in their booking confirmation letter.
- Our office will be closed. Guests will be provided with a phone number to call should they need assistance. We will also provide guests with a schedule of when staff will be present on the grounds should they need non-emergency services.
Cleaning Procedures and Housekeeping
- All linens and towels in the unit will be washed whether or not they were used.
- All dishes, utensils, and cookware will be washed and disinfected even if they were not used.
- All hard surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected including doorknobs, light switches, handrails, faucets, phones, remote controls, etc.
- Amenities such as coffee, shampoo, and soap have been removed from the units. We ask that our guests please bring their own.
- Extra pillows, blankets, and sleeper sofa linens have been removed from the units but will gladly be provided upon request.
- One starter roll of toilet paper and tissue will be provided in each bathroom. Additional toilet paper and tissue will be provided upon request.
- The towel exchange program we implemented last season is still in place with minimal changes. Please deposit your dirty towels in the bin outside of the laundry room. You will be provided a towel replacement form to fill out and leave in a box by the office door.
- Our pool and whirlpool will be closed for the 2020 season.
- There will be a minimum 24 hour period between a guest checking out of a unit and the next guest checking in.
- We are NOT requiring guests to wear masks unless they are around or interacting with other guests or staff.
We look forward to seeing you in 2020!
Kelly Christensen – Manager
We’re following all of the Covid-19 safety guidelines as set out by the WEDC. The guidelines can be found in the following links-